How do you come up with a good idea for your business?
Most people believe that the thing stopping them from starting their own business is a "good idea". I hear people say things like: "I just need an idea". "All the good ideas are taken" or "I had an ides for something but then somebody else did it".
Most people put ideas on a pedestal and scour the earth for the right one but they're making a huge mistake.
If you search for ideas you will never find one. You must go looking for problems instead.
Here's what we cover:
- The art of harnessing desire
- The dangers of false confidence in business
- How to find and solve problems in the current marketplace
- The importance of eliminating confirmation bias when conducting market research
- The foundations of a buying economy and how to sell to it
Check out the video and let me know what you think in the comments section below.
To your success!
-Sam Ovens & the team at Consulting.com